Maybe you noticed that our blog was down during more than a week. It was “hacked and then stopped by ourself. Someone malicious decided to use it in order to redirect any incoming request to a website that is probably earning money depending on traffic.
So welcome back to lyontesting.fr and let’s not lose good habits by sharing with you a few reading recommendations.
- A False Dichotomy of Modern Testing by Jeff Nyman
- Continuous Security with Find-Sec-Bugs by Sławomir Radzymiński
- The mobile release train by Daniel Knott
Welcome to our reading recommendations of this week, you will read the following articles :
- A starving man can not learn to fish
- What is Docker ? – Easily explained to testers
- Accessibility article in FRench – Chiffres sur l’accessibilité du web calédonien
- Introduction to SQL injection
This special reading edition of the summer is inspired by our readings of this article published by the monthly tech american magazine Wired: “Inside the hunt for Russia’s most notorious hacker”
We really liked that story.