Welcome to our reading recommendations, this week you will read about:
- 30 days of e-commerce testing challenge by the Ministry Of Testing,
- Accessibility issues with banking websites affecting blind customers,
- An original way of recruiting,
- Starting guide for E2E automation tool.
I don’t know about where you live, but in Lyon, France, the sun has started to shine a lot and the time of slowing down sports activities has come: it is now time for a relaxing time under the trees at lunch time or in the evening, with a good reading!
Here are our weekly recommendations to welcome your chilling moment:
- Talking about test data
- ’99 second introduction’ series: learning testing
- The testing social network
We are thrilled today to announce a new meetup that will take place on March 30th at 12:15 in the premises of AVM. We are lucky to welcome James Lyndsay who, in Lyon with his family, kindly offered to host a workshop in his spare time. Please go to the Meetup page where you will find all the details.
Warning, RSVP is mandatory and places are very limited.
Hope to see you there.