Lyon Testing is wishing you a thrilling and happy new year.
Here are three reading recommendations for this first edition:
- Top software testing trends to follow in 2019
- Leveraging Machine Learning to Predict Test Coverage
- How to Slow Down to Go Faster Than Ever in Software Development
Maybe you noticed that our blog was down during more than a week. It was “hacked and then stopped by ourself. Someone malicious decided to use it in order to redirect any incoming request to a website that is probably earning money depending on traffic.
So welcome back to lyontesting.fr and let’s not lose good habits by sharing with you a few reading recommendations.
- A False Dichotomy of Modern Testing by Jeff Nyman
- Continuous Security with Find-Sec-Bugs by Sławomir Radzymiński
- The mobile release train by Daniel Knott
Back from holidays, it’s time to share with you a new list of reading recommendations. This week, we’ll cover the following subjects:
- Testers in an Agile environment and why it’s wrong to pretend being agile with no testers in the team
- Mindful Testing
- Make a technical debt payment plan
Here we go with our reading recommendations of this 30th week of this year. Be it on the beach, in the mountains or while fighting a mosquito in a tent, there’s no break for learning and sharing thanks to awesome people around the world writing blog articles. This week, we’ll cover the following subjects:
- Maybe that asking yourself “What tests to automate?” is not the right question
- The software Testing anti-patterns
- The importance of Design QA